1. Cash balances are non-refundable.
2. Ticket balances cannot be exchanged for cash.
3. Tickets and cash balances loaded onto this card can only be used at Laserquest Geelong.
4. Laserquest is not responsible for lost, stolen or intentionally damaged cards.
5. A fee may be charged for a replacement card.
6. Tickets and cash balances loaded onto this card will be forfeited if not used within 12 months.
7. Tickets won during Time Play Packs are not awarded to card.
8. Cash balances on play card can only be used for arcade game play.
9. Laserquest uses Eway for its online credit card transactions. Eway processes online credit card transactions securely for thousands of merchants globally, providing a safe and secure online payment service. For more details visit www.eway.com.au
10. Laserquest does not have access to your full card number, this credit card payment is secured by Eway.
11. A maximum of $100 per online transaction can be loaded onto a Laserquest Play Card.
1. We cannot guarantee you or your guests will be able to complete your booking if you or any guests in your group are late.
2. In unforeseen circumstances Laserquest encounters technical issues your booking start time may begin later than the original booking start time.
3. The purchasing of online bookings may be subject to credit card and other fees. Laserquest reserves the right to vary the amount of this transaction fee from time to time, as specified in the booking purchasing process.
4. Prices are subject to change without notice due to any changes in government charges, taxes or levies. All prices are in AUD and include GST.
5. Birthday party and Group booking deposits can be paid through our online booking portal by using a major credit card. Your credit card will be debited at the time of booking.
6. Birthday party and group booking deposits can also be paid at any Laserquest venue by using EFTPOS or Cash. Your EFTPOS account will be debited at the time of booking.
7. Laserquest uses Eway for its online credit card transactions. Eway processes online credit card transactions securely for thousands of merchants globally, providing a safe and secure online payment service. For more details visit www.eway.com.au
8. Laserquest does not have access to your full card number, this credit card payment is secured by Eway.
9. Handle your confirmation email as you would cash. Be cautious if someone offers to sell you this document – it has no official resale value and may be an unauthorised copy. You release Laserquest from any liability, claim or the like arising as a result of Laserquest honouring a stolen or unauthorised copy of a party confirmation email. Lost, damaged or stolen birthday party confirmations cannot be replaced.
10. Laserquest reserves the right to refuse any order placed for any Laserquest online booking. Management reserves the right to change terms and conditions at any time by posting the revised terms on this website.
11. A $260 deposit is required when booking your party or group package; the final balance may be paid on the day of the booking. A minimum of 10 business days’ notice is required to receive a refund of the deposit amount.
12. You must arrive 15 minutes prior to your booking start time to ensure your booking begins on time.
13. Laserquest birthday parties run for the following approximate length of time:
i. Two (2) hours.
14. All party and group bookings follow the same timeline. No changes to packages or game times are allowed.
15. The following information must be confirmed 72 hours before the time that the birthday party is scheduled to occur:
i. The final number of guests attending;
16. The minimum age for children to play laser tag is 7 years old. There is no maximum age.
17. For more Term & Conditions regarding Group Bookings CLICK HERE
89 Malop Street, Geelong Victoria 3220, Australia
ABN 81 006 870 597 - Copyright © 2021 Laserquest - All Rights Reserved.